It was that time of the year for me so I went to the clinic and took care of myself. I feel good and I want to do my part to keep it that way. I like the Nurse Practitioner at Carlisle Barracks. She knows me from way back in early 2000 and she listens. All seems good so I guess I will be around to pester Rob.
JUST A REMINDER TO ALL MY LADY FRIENDS. WHILE YOU ARE AT IT....GET THAT OTHER BIT CHECKED
After the clinic, we hit the commissary. I like the commissary. I do not like to go cheap on food but I like to save money. I know I save when I shop there. Commissaries do not always have what I am looking or but the almost always have what I need. We stocked up on the basics and went back to the motorhome.
We spent the rest of the afternoon getting everything put away and taking care of admin stuff.
We took the girls for a walk and then went to the Hoovers. We grilled steaks, had baked potatoes and yummy zucchini squash fresh out of the garden. After dinner, Rob and Jerry went outside to work on our bicycles and Laurrie and I sat inside and chatted. We can chat, and chat and chat.
ME AND MY PEEP LAURRIE
Our day was good and we got quite a few necessaries out of the way.
Another great day in this thing we call life


I love your sign off each day- "Another great day in this thing we call life"
ReplyDelete