We decided that Monday was a good day for this.
It was still really hot and spending a day in just sounded good.
I did get my run and the atmosphere was so different. I headed to the path along the Hudson and it was mobbed but no one looked happy to be there. Monday=Work day....I got it. The Ferries were running fast and frequent. Folks were piling on and off.
We did get some much needed rain later in the day. I had been watching the temperature, dew point and humidity and knew it was bound to pop at some point.
I watched the clouds boil for quite a while and then the lightening became fierce. I retreated as soon as I saw the first bolt.
The storm was big but not scary big. It helped cut through the humidity and cooled everything down.
PENNY KEPT BUSY OFFERING FREE MASSAGES
AND DOG BREATH INFUSIONS
ANNIE JUST CHILLED
So....a slow day but we needed it.
Another great day in this thing we call life.
No comments:
Post a Comment