We decided to go to a place called Seneca Park for a hike. Seneca park is near Great Falls, VA and the trails were beautiful. It is still soooo green here. It is that gorgeous shade of new spring green. The park trails also accommodate horse riding and Penny lane had herself a little hissy when she saw the horses. I guess she thought they might be really big dogs? We got a two hour or so hike and saw some lovely things.
A MAN AND HIS DOG
LITTLE MISS INDEPENDENT
FUNGIS
We got back to the RV and decided that pizza would hit the spot. I usually make them from scratch but we decided to order Dominos online. I went through the entire process but the order now button would not send the order to the local store. I called and they took the order over the phone. The plus to this....the online order was $27.47. A bit pricey because we ordered the Gluten Free crust but we prefer that. When I called it in, the guy offered me a coupon and the price went down to $19.06. I love saving money! The lesson here is that online services might not always offer discounts. The pizza was awesome and we are in for the night. We had considered a baseball game but it is 58 degrees and rainy. Crappy baseball weather in my book.
Another great day in this thing we call life.
No comments:
Post a Comment