I will work on the bottom portion and add area for cloth cubes or something similar.
The ospreys were incredibly active today. Me thinks romance is in the air and there is a bit of squabbling going on. I noticed one extremely regal looking fella sitting in the very top of a tree.
I walked the girls and watched the birds "work it." I am not sure who got whom but they were definitely in the mood.
I got the girls inside and went back out with my camera. I saw a bit of this and a bit of that.
SO DAINTY
SO MANY WISHES
Last but certainly not least, I saw a busy groundhog. He didn't really scream at me but I think he would have if he could have.
DOES HE LOOK LIKE HE IS SCREAMING AT ME OR WHAT?
Another day, another critter.
No comments:
Post a Comment