Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Five Doxies in one RV, Mini Med School and heading to Florida


I walk or run around the RV park every day.  One of the RVs that I pass always has at least one dachshund in the front window.  The doxie(s) would stand on the RV dashboard and bark, bark, bark.  I saw the owner of the RV outside one day and asked him how many he had.   He has five.  I cannot imagine having five doxies in an RV but they are adorable.

                                        MILLIE, HANK, TIDBIT, COCOA AND WILLIE




The third session of Mini Med School focused on Pharmacology.  The speaker was incredibly well versed and I learned a ton.  He pointed out that all medicines are poison in that we are introducing a chemical compound into our bodies.  He discussed the current opiate abuse crisis in our country and what is being done to attempt to help.  He had copies of the death certificates of Heath Ledger, Cory Monteith, Philip Seymour Hoffman and Michael Jackson.
                                   PRETTY SCENERY ON THE WAY TO GEORGETOWN

Towards the end of the session, Rob text me to tell me that he was on the top level of the garage waiting for security to come give him a jump.  I asked him why he thought the battery went dead and he said that he got busy reading while waiting and he forgot to turn the lights off.  Security never did show up but a very nice young man helped us out.    Clark got a jump start and we were off!

                                                                    POOR CLARK

I got up at 0400 this morning and got the car loaded.  Rob helped me get the girls in the car and we headed south.  It was a marathon trip 860 miles but I just pointed the car south.

                                  ANNIE CAN BARELY CONTAIN HER EXCITEMENT

We try to come periodically to see Sam and check on the house.  We are also dropping Goldie off.  Goldie is the Buick that we have been using as an extra car.  Rob will soon be finished working and we will be full timing.  We only need one car to tow so Goldie will stay in Florida.

All is well  at the house and Penny Lane is so happy.  She immediately came in the door, ran to the sliding glass door to the pool and pushed her head through the vertical blinds.  She stood there until I opened the blinds and the door.  She loves her pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment