I bought two new beach towels the other day and they are blue-green and white striped. The laundry tag clearly says wash warm. Because of the color, I was hesitant but I figured the tag gave good instruction. Wrong. The laundry tag lied and my other towels now have an Easter egg pale blue-green tint to them. Not a big issue because the color is pretty but the laundry tag folks should have done some fact checking.
Lewis has been out in the weather since November. He has sheltered us from a blizzard, numerous other snows, rain, wind, sun, pollen etc... He still looked really clean but a closer look revealed to me that he needed a wash. Washing a RV is no small task. I have an expandable brush, an aluminum ladder and a big bucket. It is definitely doable but takes time. I was amazed at the amount of pollen that came off. It is not something I plan to do often but it is probably a good thing to do at least seasonally.
Rob came home and we sat outside and listened to the Ospreys. We watched them catch fish and just enjoyed being outside. Penny and Annie love to be out with us and Annie sat in my lap because of said Osprey.
IT LOOKS LIKE SHE IS BEGGING FOR CORONA BUT SHE IS NOT....AT LEAST I DO NOT THINK SHE IS.
Another good day in this thing we call life.
No comments:
Post a Comment