Friday, April 8, 2016

Friday, wind day and my new camera

Another Friday rolls around and here we are finishing up the first full week of April.   Amazing that time just rolls on.

I am sure that it is windy every spring but this year has been so blustery.   Thank goodness Lewis does really well in the wind.

I went right out and got a new camera.  I tried really hard to not over think it and went with another Nikon.  It is also a COOLPIX but has a few more bells and whistles.  My favorite will probably be the built in 60X zoom.  I can now get some good critter pics.

I am off to Florida next week to get the bike rack and bicycles.  I am sure Penny Lane Carr will be very happy to swim a few laps in her pool.  She is carrying a full head of winter fur and her mobile groomer friend Margi is coming for a visit.  Penny does not know of any of this.  No need to get her all riled up.

Tomorrow is supposed to be cold and, of course, windy.  It will be a good day to get our taxes done.  Our tax guy (my husband) likes to wait until the last minute on things like this.  Makes me crazy but I am not the tax person so.....
                                                            AN OSPREY NESTING


                                                    AN ORTHODONTISTS DREAM

No comments:

Post a Comment