We got up this morning and the wind was still blowing but not as bad. We decided to go explore another park so we went to Mason Neck National Wildlife Refuge. The trails were in the woods so the wind was not a problem. The girls were so happy to be there. The place looked nothing like the blue bell trail of yesterday but it it was a great hike. We returned to the RV and spent the rest of the day doing taxes, laundry and hanging out.
When the wind did die down, the day turned out to be absolutely beautiful. Sunny and pleasant and perfect for grilling. I had a pork loin marinated in teriyaki. Rob popped that bad boy on the grill and I made some rice and spinach. We topped it off with a fresh bottle of Chianti and had another glorious sunset dinner on the river.
"CAN I PLEASE GO WITH YOU?"
THE TIDE WAS WAY OUT TODAY AND THE STRONG
WINDS KEPT PUSHING IT ALONG
SHE THINKS SHE IS A BIG DOG BRINGING UP THE REAR
I SPY WITH MY LITTLE EYES
EXCUSE ME TREE BUT YOU HAVE A LITTLE SOMETHING ON YOUR TRUNK
DAD AND THE GIRLS
TRYING SO HARD TO BE SPRING
SUNSET
No comments:
Post a Comment