I love to take pictures. I rarely go very far without a camera. I use my phone quite a bit but for many years, I used a small Nikon point and shoot. I bought it in 2006 before Megan and I left for our amazing road trip from Washington DC to Yellowstone. I paid $100 for the camera and sweated paying that much. I worried that it was too expensive but really wanted a "good" digital camera for our trip. I used it for that trip and many, many more. I used it for sporting events, dances, parties, and vacations. That camera was definitely worth the money.
Sadly, my camera has died. It will no longer open its eye. I cannot bring myself to throw it away so I put it in its little case and put it in a drawer. I will miss the way that camera felt in my hand and will miss the ease of use but I cannot complain that I did not get good use from it.
Ciao little Nikon.
DOESN'T IT LOOK SO PEACEFUL LAYING THERE WITH ITS EYE CLOSED?
ONE OF THE VERY FIRST PICTURES! WE WERE
GETTING READY TO LEAVE FOR YELLOWSTONE
1ST PICTURE WITH MY NEW CAMERA
No comments:
Post a Comment