I was riding my bike today and heard a young boy and girl yelling "Lilly, Lilly....come here girl!" I figured Lilly was a dog and that she had gotten away from them. I went over and asked and Lilly bolted from their RV and went into the woods in hot pursuit of a ground hog. Not my ground hog but a ground hog. My ground hog is big and sassy and I am not sure he would have run.
MY SASSY GROUNDHOG
Lilly is a small sheltie and cute as a button. She finally came out of the woods. She was wet, dirty, stinky and exhausted but she looked so proud of herself.
Penny spent a good part of the day waiting for Rob. She loves when I take her for a run in the morning and she loves when we got for walks and such but she always has her eyes open for her dad. She always welcomes him home with barks and jumps galore.
WAITING FOR DADDY
DADDY IS HOME!!!!!
Rob and I decided to go to Wegman's for dinner. If you have not ever been to Wegman's, it is a sight to behold. It is huge and overpriced but has one of everything. It also has a huge hot food bar. Seafood, Indian Food, Mexican food, American food, pizza etc...This particular Wegman's also has a Pub. The pub was mobbed and people had reservations. Imagine that...a Pub in a grocery store and reservations are necessary. To make it even more interesting, there was live music. Not in the pub but smack in the middle of the food area. So, we got our hot food and a cup of water and listened to live music. Only in America.
We are home and it is sprinkling. I love the sound of raindrops on the roof.
No comments:
Post a Comment