Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Home, Laundry, beautiful weather and the fox says nothing

We got up early Tuesday morning and drove the rest of the way to Virginia.  We wanted to get home and have a little bit of time before my class.  Traffic was not too bad and Penny Lane and Annie Belle slept the early morning hours and then we stopped for a bite.  I got some yogurt and Penny Lane helped me finish it.  She loves yogurt.  I usually let her lick the container when I am finished.
PENNY LANE LOVES YOGURT

SLEEPING PUP

We got back to Lewis and everyone was so happy to be home.  We took the girls for a walk, unpacked and rested until it was time to go to class.

ROB WITH HIS SUN HAD.  HAPPY TO BE BACK.  

My Tuesday class topic was Emergency Medicine and it was only OK.  The rest of the classes have been excellent so one not so good one is not too bad.
Wednesday was just gorgeous.  Sunny and warm with low humidity and no wind.  I had a bit of laundry to do so I got started on that.  I have a washer/dryer in the RV but usually take towels and sheets to the camp laundry room.  It just gets done faster.
LAUNDRY BIKE

I spent the rest of the day reorganizing Lewis for warmer weather activities.  Rob made a fire when he got home and we sat out with a glass of wine and watched the sun set.  
I love the RV life!
CHIANTI BY THE FIRE

BTW.....A fox ran right through the campground today.  It was broad daylight.  He said nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment