I got up early Friday morning and found a pharmacy that took our insurance. I needed to go back into Traverse City to get Rob's prescriptions filled. It would have been nice if they had filled it at the hospital but they didn't so I needed to get it done. I decided to go to WalMart and buy a few groceries while the pharmacist filled the order.
The WalMarts in Michigan sort of break the mold when it comes to some of the awful things posted about what you can see at some stores. The places are clean, well stocked and very well organized. Shoppers are fully dressed and polite. I have visited two since we have been in the state and have been pleasantly surprised.
I got the prescription filled, paid for groceries and headed back to the RV.
I decided to go for a run and Rob. Rob is still lame so he stayed with the girls.
Our weather has been near perfect. Lots of sun with good temps and light breezes. It stays daylight until after 10pm.
Our day passed very peacefully. We did paperwork, paid bills and just hung out. I am always working with getting better pictures with my camera so I did a bit of photography.
A ROBIN TAKING A BATH
AN AMERICAN GOLDFINCH GETTING A DRINK. THESE LITTLE CREATURES ARE VERY QUICK AND REALLY HARD TO PHOTOGRAPH. THEY DO NOT SIT STILL FOR VERY LONG. THEY CHIRP CONSTANTLY AND SEEM SKITTISH.
We went for a ride in the afternoon and took the girls to Lake Michigan. Penny Lane got to play stick in the water and she was in heaven. I am not sure she would ever know when to stop. We got a bonus in that the cold water felt really good on Rob's sore foot.
THE DUNES I HOPE TO CLIMB LATER IN THE WEEK. I AM GOING TO TRY TO REMEMBER TO COUNT THE STEPS UP VS THE STEPS DOWN.
We came home from the lake and had dinner outside. It is incredibly peaceful here and even the girls seem to sense it.
Another great day in this thing we call life.
No comments:
Post a Comment