We decided to swing back by Lewis and get Penny Lane. We headed to Col Denning state park and had a good run along a trail that we used for xcountry skiing in the winter. It was a beautiful day so we decided to head back to Lewis for lunch.
After lunch, we picked up Laurrie and went to the Rail To Trail in Newville, PA. We went for a nice walk with Penny Lane and Annie Belle.
ANNIE BELLE COULD NOT GET VERY EXCITED ABOUT THE WALK
We saw a few wildflowers along the way.
I am pretty sure they are all the same but I loved the different colors and the combination of color on the bottom one. I am not sure what they are but will figure it out.
After our walk, we dropped Megan off at the house and Laurrie and I took the girls back to the RV. Laurrie got the grand tour. I fed the girls and left them rocking to the hits of the 70s channel on TV.
We had dinner and then started we discussing current issues. It is always interesting to have this type of conversation with your kids. Age and experience or lack of experience can often put parents and their children on totally opposite ends of the spectrum. Tonight was no exception. I do love the passion of my children. I may not see it the way they do but I do appreciate their enthusiasm. We often have to agree to disagree but that is ok.
I headed back to the RV and the girls and I settled for the night. I got caught up on a couple of Big Bang Theory episodes and am ready to call it a day.
Another good day in this thing we call life.
No comments:
Post a Comment