Monday, May 2, 2016

paradox, Wayne Newt-on and RV park nerds

I am getting Lewis ready to roll out in the morning.
One of the things I have added since we have been here is a good aluminum ladder.  Lewis has a ladder on the back so we can get on the roof but that does not give us good access to the windows and awnings.  I was trying to load the ladder and realized I had a paradox.   I needed a ladder to load my ladder onto my ladder.  Go figure.  I chose ladder loading acrobatics instead.
IT IS ON AND IT IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE

As I was rolling up extension cords that we do not need, I noticed a critter all snuggled up in one of them.
                                                         MEET WAYNE NEWT---ON

I Googled newts and salamanders and Wayne is a spotted salamander but salamanders and newts are basically the same.  If you do not agree, don't take this from me.  I think it is funny.  He's a newt and his name is Wayne.  I took him to a safe spot and put him down.  He is obviously cold blooded and not loving the weather.  He was extremely lethargic because of the cool weather.  He got squirmy really quick after I picked him up.  I hope I did not inadvertently feed him to the Ospreys.  I did put him in a rock pile so I hope he stayed.

I was walking through the camp this morning and saw a 5th wheel (a camper that you pull with a truck) and noticed something they had obviously added to the back.  Cracked me up!
HARRY POTTER FANS NO DOUBT
I love this and I am also a proud Harry Potter nerd.

I will post again tonight but I just wanted to get this out there.


No comments:

Post a Comment