THE AT IS SO GREEN!!
I HELD THE CAMERA OVER MY HEAD AND JUST SNAPPED A SHOT
When we finished our run, we decided to go to Fay's for breakfast. Fay's is an iconic breakfast spot in Carlisle. My favorite is their french toast. I am pretty sure they dip the toast in Pancake Batter before they cook it. I think it is the best french toast I have ever had. I had a couple of eggs with cheese just so I could be sure that there was something nutritional in the meal. Breakfast hit the spot after our run and we headed home to clean up and warm up.
Megan has been using a fairly old phone for a few years so we thought it might be time to get a new one before she started all her travels this summer. Going to the ATT store always irritates me but it needed to be done. We were lucky enough to get a nice young man who did not try to talk us in to anything. We made a choice, did the paperwork and we were in and out fairly quickly.
After phone shopping, Megan and I headed over to the Yuengert's house for dinner. Chris FB messaged me the other night and invited us over for dinner and conversation. It had been quite a long time since Chris and I had talked so I really enjoyed myself. Dinner was delicious and I had the bonus of getting to see their Labradoodle Carly.
Carly stayed with us a few years ago. This was way before we got Penny Lane Carr
Carly is now 13 and as sweet as ever.
We are in for the night. Rob left the girls in the dark and did not feed them before he left to meet us for dinner. Penny Lane and Annie Belle gave us what for when we got home.
Another great day in this thing we call life.
No comments:
Post a Comment