Thursday, May 5, 2016

2 The Visa and glad to be glamping instead of camping

Wednesday dawned and brought yet another damp day.  It was not raining but this moisture is incredibly persistent.  I am so happy to be a glamper and not a camper on days like this.  I am pretty much beyond being a sleeping on the ground kind of camper anyway so I am glad to be glamping!
                                                                                 
Coffee is one of the first things I want in the morning.  I take the girls our first because I know they cannot "go" until I take them.  Well, I guess they could go but they are good girls and know that going inside is frowned upon.  If they go inside they are either not well or I have not done my part.  Back to coffee.  Coffee comes after the girls go out but before most everything else.  My brain would not engage very well without it.  I could wean myself from this but I do not want to so....coffee it is!

After both of us had our morning coffee, Rob got some grading done and I did a bit of organizing.  I also pulled out our shoe dryer put rob's shoes on it.  He can wear three different pairs of shoes in one day and manage to get all three of them wet.  Wet shoes stink.  Wet BOY shoes really stink.  

We loaded the girls into Clark and headed back to the Embassy Visa office and it went much faster this time.  We were in and out with the documents in about an hour.  Niiiiiice!

We returned to camp and it is really quiet around here most of the time. There is a skeet range nearby and yesterday must have been Kill All The Skeets In The County Day.  It was not too loud but it was definitely audible.  The girls did not seem to be scared by it so we just turned on the radio and jammed.  We decided to get them out for their walk before the rain returned.  We took them for a walk along the same Bluebell trail we had walked a few weeks ago.  What a change of scenery!  The flower parts of the bluebells are gone and everything else is just thriving.  It has been a bit cool during this wet spell and I am thankful for that.  I have a feeling the mosquitoes will be thick when it warms up

AN ABANDONED HORNET'S NEST
                                                 
                                                           SNACKING SQUIRREL

                                          THANK GOODNESS FOR THE BOARDWALK

                                                       LOOKING A BIT SWAMPY



Another good day in this thing we call life.

No comments:

Post a Comment