Monday, May 23, 2016

A birthday party, walking with snakes and evening

Rob flew to Florida last Thursday.  He goes down regularly to check on his dad and to make sure the house has not sprung another leak. Sam was well and the house was dry.  We put that down as a good trip.  He flew back on Sunday and I sat at the cell phone lot and watched the plane land.  It looked like he got a bonus carnival ride landing as part of his trip.  Mondo nausea but he managed to get out and into the fresh air without too much discomfort.

After we got back from the airport, we went to the Hoovers and celebrated Danielle's 18th birthday.  It was great that we were able to be there for the party.  Ziti, salad, bread and home made cheesecake.  Nom!
                                                             FLAVORED WATER
DANIELLE WISHING

Monday dawned with a bit of sunshine.  It had rained since Friday evening so it was such a relief to have the sun out.  Megan and I got our hair trimmed and then Laurrie and I decided to take the dogs for a walk.  We were near a creek and Penny Lane really wanted to play in the water.  I thought I might need to check for snakes before I let her go in.
I am so glad I checked.  Pretty sure it is not venomous but glad Penny Lane did not come nose to nose with it.  I found her a better place to play in the water and Laurrie and I got a good long walk with the girls.
Megan had plans for the evening so Rob and I ate with our friends and then headed back to the RV.  We took walk and the evening was just lovely.
                        A BEAUTIFUL FARM JUST DOWN THE ROAD FROM OUR CAMP

RONALD AT THE CAMP GROUND AND HE SETS THE RULES.  MEGAN THINKS HE IS CREEPY

Another great day in this thing we call life.



No comments:

Post a Comment