I had asked someone in the park where she took her dog for grooming and I made an appointment for Penny based on her recommendation. The groomer told me that if I got Penny there at 0700 then they could get right to her and have her done in 1 to 1.5 hours.
I dropped Penny off and decided to just sit in the car and wait. I had my crossword puzzle book, my laptop and a book. I had no trouble keeping myself busy while I waited.
True to their word, the groomer called me and Penny was done. They did a lovely job and told me that she was really good. That always surprises me a bit since I know how she acts when I try to brush her. I guess she acts better because she is not sure what will happen otherwise.
PRETTY IN PINK
When Penny and I got back to the RV, Rob was doing a bit of work on the computer so I took the girls for a short walk.
We were sitting and having a bit of a chat and just decided to move. We had planned to leave Friday so we just called the park we were planning to move to and asked if we could arrive a couple of days early. They had a spot for us so we started getting Lewis ready.
Moving gets easier as we go along. I do the inside and Rob does the outside. We cross check one another once we are done. We got packed up, stopped and got our propane topped off and we were on our way. We were only going 50 or so miles down the road so we did not tow Clark.
We arrived at Winstar RV park in Oklahoma. The park is easy walking distance to a huge casino. It is a great park with excellent facilities.
We got set up, took the dogs for a walk and went for a run. We decided to enjoy the evening sunset with a cold beer and our camping chairs. The girls sat out with us.
PENNY DEFINITELY HAS BETTER HAIR THAN WE DO
Our Thursday dawned like all of them do right now. Thursday is a travel day for Rob and that usually has us up at zero dark thirty. We were up at 0400 and he was out the door by 0425. I went back to bed and was able to get a little more sleep.
I usually do some type of outside work or cleaning on Thursdays. I washed all the bed clothes and all the seat covers. I cover most of our chairs because everything is leather and Penny Lane has toenails that shred.
We spent most of our Thursday cleaning, going for walks and just hanging out.
The wind has blown all day. It has been very gusty and the flags have been flying.
The skies were clear most of the day but clouds started moving in around 6. As a result, we were treated to an amazing sunset.
The wind is still gusting but the girls are cozied up.
Another great day in this thing we call life.


No comments:
Post a Comment