Saturday, August 27, 2016

Moving Day

We woke up to rain on Saturday morning.  We were parked on the grass at the fairgrounds and we were a little concerned with getting out.  We had prepped everything on Friday night so we moved the slideouts, unhooked water and power and we were ready to roll.

Rob cranked Lewis and the first attempt was a little unnerving.  Lewis resisted movement so Rob tried another approach.  I stood outside and as soon as he got forward movement, he kept it going and we were safely on concrete.

We were headed to a campground a few miles outside Minneapolis, Minnesota called Dakotah Meadows RV park.

Our trip was a bit rainy but good.  We did not tow Clark so Megan, Annie and I followed Rob and Penny.  Penny had been struggling a bit with moving day.  She would get anxious and was only content if she was in my lap.  I had purchased a Thunder Shirt and I will say that it seemed to help quite a bit.  Rob said she rested quite a bit and seemed much more settled that usual.

We arrived at Dakotah Meadows and we are so happy to be on a nice concrete pad with full service hook ups.  There is a casino within easy walking distance.  We are not gamblers but we love to go in and eat and maybe play a bit of video poker.

We took the girls for a walk and we are now planning our evening.  Jay Leno is at the Casino tonight but we cannot get three tickets. We are going to go up at the last minute to see if anyone is trying to unload a few.

ONSITE GOLF COURSE

The Minnesota State Fair is going on this week so we will definitely be visiting. 


 I love to go to State Fairs.

THE RV PARK






DAD AND HIS GIRL

Habitat was a great experience but I AM SO HAPPY TO BE BACK ON THE ROAD!!!

Another great day in this thing we call life.




No comments:

Post a Comment