We had a bite to eat and then Rob, Megan and I got ready for our day with Habitat. We made our way to the site and went to work.
We finished all that we could on our ADA ramp. The rest will have to wait until the siding goes on.
TEAMWORK
THE RAMP IS GOOD AND STURDY AND LOOKS PRETTY GOOD
We hung foam insulation in the garage and our day was done.
We headed back to the RV and had our evening cold drink. We played with the dogs a bit and then everyone got a shower. We rested for a bit in the nice cool air conditioning.
Rob found a drive-in not too far from the RV site so we headed there for the evening.
WE SAW A HERD OF DEER ON THE WAY
IT'S GETTING DUSKY!
WE ARE EARLY....GO FIGURE
I am now blogging live. We are sitting at the front of the line waiting to get in. We plan to partake in drive-in junk food and watch the movie.
I love the drive-in!!!
Another great day in this thing we call life.
No comments:
Post a Comment