Thursday, September 8, 2016

Back to the land of cell service and Twins baseball

We left Itasca State Park and headed back to Minneapolis.  We really love the park but we needed to be able to use our phones.

Our trip was  a bit rainy but I like it when it rains while we are driving.   The rain washes all the bug guts off of the front of Lewis.  That is something I do when we travel if there is no rain to do it.

We arrived at the campground and checked in.  I had ordered a part for the RV and it was waiting for me.  Our Satellite had been acting up a bit and I had traced the problem to a bad HDMI port on a multi port splitter.

We parked Lewis and got set up.  I unpacked the new part and had the satellite up and running in 15 minutes.  I love it when fixes are that easy.

Rob went to the Stubhub site and looked for tickets to the Minnesota Twins vs the Kansas City Royals.  The Twins record is abysmal so we figured tickets would be easy to get.  We were right.  Rob printed two tickets and we headed to Target Field.

THE WEATHER LOOKS A BIT FOREBODING BUT IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL NIGHT

Target field is a great baseball park!  It is easy to get to, parking is ample, access inside the park is good, food choices are abundant, it is very clean and the fans are well behaved.

JUST HANGING OUT WITH THE HUBS





We sat for a bit and then Rob went to get snacks.  It was $1 hotdog night so guess what we had....that's right.....hotdogs!  

After we ate, we decided to walk around the different levels of the park.  The views are great.


The game itself was OK.  Neither team looks to be going to the playoffs so they are just grinding out the season.  

We drove back to the RV and both did some work via computers.  

It was dark and peaceful outside.

Another great day in this thing we call life.



No comments:

Post a Comment