Wednesday, March 23, 2016

"I think the dog is throwing up"

So....it is 0345 and Rob bolts upright in bed and says "I think the dog is throwing up!"  It woke me from a fairly heavy sleep and I looked at him and said "what?"  He repeated the dog his throwing up concern and then proceeded to lie back down and go right back to sleep.  If you did not know, Rob has magic sleeping powers.  I have the "wake me up like that at 0345 and I am probably UP" curse.  I got up to make sure there was not dog vomit on the floor and Penny Lane took that as an invitation to take my spot on the bed.  I did try to go back to sleep but it was not to be.
On the upside....no dog vomit,  I got three loads of laundry done, took Penny Lane for a five mile run (after sunrise.  I am a fraidy cat and will not run in the dark), saw a gorgeous sunrise, put a new plate cover on Lewis and cleaned the bathroom.....all before 0900.  Both dogs are napping and it is a gorgeous day and THE DOG DID NOT THROW UP
                                   PENNY LANE RESTING AFTER HER MORNING RUN

                        ANNIE BELLE RESTING AFTER PENNY LANE'S MORNING RUN

               MY TULIPS.  THE LOVE AND A DOG BLOCK WAS AN AWESOME GIFT FROM MY                                                         GOOD FRIEND  LAURRIE.

                                                      LEWIS' NEW PLATE COVER


No comments:

Post a Comment